This content is archived because Status of Women Canada no longer exists. Please visit the Women and Gender Equality Canada.
Archived information is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
This page has been archived.
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or record-keeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
We are no longer accepting applications for Blueprint Projects. The deadline for applications was February 21, 2011.
Status of Women Canada launched the Blueprint Projects to help community-based organizations address its three priority issues: ending violence against women; increasing women's economic security and prosperity; and encouraging women's leadership and democratic participation. Projects fell into seven thematic areas:
- Increasing recruitment of women into non-traditional work;
- Retaining and promoting women in non-traditional and under-represented sectors;
- Increasing women's involvement as decision-makers in community-based organizations;
- Improving access to second-stage services for women who have experienced abuse;
- Using gender-based analysis to improve community safety;
- Engaging youth in preventing violence against women and girls; and
- Improving financial and growth opportunities for women business owners.
A total of 65 organizations were selected to receive Blueprint Project funding.
- British Columbia Society of Transition Houses
- Services sociaux catholiques
- Centre de prévention de la violence familiale de Kent
- Centre de prévention des agressions de Montréal
- Howe Sound Women's Centre Society
- Liberty Lane Inc
- Native Court Workers and Counselling Association
- Ontario Association of Interval & Transition Houses
- Services à la famille Nepisiguit Family Services Inc.
- Services familiaux - Bouclier d'Athena
- YWCA Halifax
- YWCA d'Agvvik Nunavut
- YWCA de Peterborough, Victoria & Haliburton
- Centre femmes de la Mitis
- Interval House of Hamilton
- Woman Abuse Council of Toronto
- Women's Support Network of York Region
- Antidote: Multiracial Girls and Women's Network
- Check Your Head: The Youth Global Education Network
- Collectivité ingénieuse de la Péninsule acadienne (CIPA) Inc.
- Concertation des luttes contre l'exploitation sexuelle
- Justice Education Society of BC
- Lanark County Interval House
- METRAC - Metropolitan Action Committee
- Radio CKUT
- Resource Centre for Youth (TRC) of Greater Saint John
- Social Services Network for the York Region
- La Commission des étudiants du Canada
- Victim Services Program of Toronto Inc.
- Femmes et villes internationales
- Women's Multicultural Resource and Counselling Centre of Durham
- YWCA de Hamilton
Priority 2: Increasing Women's Economic Security and Prosperity
- Action travail des femmes du Québec
- Femmes du cinéma, de la télévision et des nouveaux médias
- Femmes et production industrielle
- Women in Resource Development Corporation (WRDC)
- Women's Network PEI
- Alliance canadienne des technologies avancées
- Association canadienne des femmes en communications
- Toronto Women in Film and Television
- Community Microskills Development Centre
- Community YWCA of Muskoka
- Compagnie F, entrepreneurship pour femmes
- FIEF Côte-Nord
- PARO Centre for Women's Enterprise
- Corporation au bénéfice du développement communautaire du Restigouche
- Vancity Community Foundation
- Wachiay Friendship Centre Society
- Women's Enterprise Centre of Manitoba
Priority 3: Encouraging Women's Leadership and Democratic Participation
- Alberta Network of Immigrant Women (ANIW)
- Institut canadien de recherche sur les femmes
- Cape Breton Business Partnership
- Centre d'encadrement pour jeunes femmes immigrantes
- Coalition pour l'équité salariale du Nouveau-Brunswick Inc.
- Fédération canadienne des municipalités
- Centre des femmes du Haut-Richelieu
- PRUDE Inc. (Pride of Race, Unity and Dignity through Education)
- Regroupement des femmes de la région de Matane Inc
- Association canadienne des programmes de ressources pour la famille
- The Ontario Council of Alternative Businesses
- The Social Planning Council of Peel
- United Nations Platform for Action Committee - Manitoba
- Volunteer Cowichan
- West Central Women's Resource Centre
- Young Women's Christian Association of Canada
SWC funding opportunities
For information about other SWC funding opportunities, consult our Women's program section.
For information on personal financial assistance programs, consult the Canada Benefits’ website.
- Date modified: