Description of Graphic - Strategic Outcome and Program Activity Architecture
This chart illustrates Status of Women Canada's Program Activity Architecture.
The Architecture consists of four levels:
- The top level is SWC's strategic outcome: Equality for women and their full participation in the economic, social and democratic life of Canada
- At the second level, two program activities are seen to feed upward into the strategic outcome:
- Program Activity 1.1: Strategic policy analysis, planning and development
- Program Activity 1.2: Women's participation in Canadian society
- At the third level, two sub-activities are seen to feed upward into Program Activity 1.2: Women's participation in Canadian society:
- Sub-Activity 1.2.1: Supporting women's empowerment
- Sub-Activity 1.2.2: Building strategic partnerships
- At the bottom level, Program Activity 1.3: Internal Services underlies and supports all the program activities and sub-activities that implement the strategic outcome.
- Date modified: