Your nomination should include the following five items:
- A completed nomination form.
- A statement of nomination describing how the candidate meets each of the selection criteria – please see detailed guidelines.
Note: Your statement should also highlight the individual’s expertise related to themes of this year’s United Nations Commission on the Status of Women.
- Candidate’s résumé or curriculum vitae.
- Two letters of support from two civil society organizations.
- Confirmation of the candidate’s availability to attend the first week of UNCSW in March 2019.
- Date modified: