Your nomination should include the following four items:
- A completed nomination form
- A statement of nomination (maximum of 250 words) describing why the individual would be deserving of this award
Note: Your statement of nomination should highlight all the actions the candidate has taken to advance the goal of equality for women and girls in Canada. It should also detail the candidate’s volunteer or paid work, the names of the organizations and/or communities involved and the responsibilities they had within these organizations.
- Candidate’s résumé or curriculum vitæ
- Letters of support (minimum of two (2) and a maximum of four (4) single-page)
Printer Friendly PDF 106 KB*
Please print and send your completed nomination package by mail, courier, e-mail or fax:
Mail:Attention: Governor General's Awards in Commemoration of the Persons Case
Status of Women Canada
P.O. Box 8097, Station T CSC
Courier:Status of Women Canada, care of SCI Group Inc.
Attention: Governor General's Awards in Commemoration of the Persons Case, 10th Floor
465 Industrial Avenue
* To open, view, navigate and print Acrobat PDF files, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your system. If you do not have this software, it is downloadable, free of charge. Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader, and follow the instructions to install it.
- Date modified: